Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Welcome!

Greetings everyone and Welcome to Wendybird's Eye View!
Over the years, I have been inspired to write....about lots of things.... familiy dynamics, human sexuality, politics, religeon, spirituality, music, entertainment, art, etc. I find writing to be both theraputic and educational.  It forces me to expand, organize and document some thoughts that would otherwise be lost forever in the shuffle of every day life. 
For a long time now, I hear my ponderings turning into essays in my mind...not well formed,  more chunks and bits and somewhat scattered pieces of some really good thoughts, information, and perspective that never go anyhwere but to a few friends and family. 
So, I don't have any agenda for this blog except to give myslef an outlet for some of this stuff churning around in my head, and to give others the opportunity to share in that with me. Please expect to find a wide variation of topics! I hope you are intrigued.....at least a little. I value your comments and feedback so please, dont be shy! 

1 comment:

seeker said...

Hi Wendy! You are a good writer. What spare time? I don't know how you fit it all in but you do. I haven't read all your blog yet but what I read is good and look forward to more. I just had to write and encourage you to keep on. You express so much of the same sentiment that has been rolling around in my head and you're doing soething about it. Right on!